- Cost reduction & risk reduction
- Efficiency optimisation
- Embedded regulatory change management
- Straight through process control
- Senior management certification obligations
- Regulatory reporting certainty, globally
- Machine-readable regulatory reporting readiness
AGILE Reporter value for our clients
Download our brochure about AGILE Reporter (PDF).
Granular Data Reporting – a new paradigm of innovation in regulatory reporting or just new challenges?
Download the Whitepaper
Tier 1 Domestic Bank
- To find a Regulatory Reporting solution capable of integrating with external calculation and processing capabilities
- To reduce operational risk
- To increase reporting consistency and transparency
- To facilitate accelerated regulatory change management
Neobank growing from start-up
- To find a partner for its Finance team to assist with regulatory reporting requirements in the immediate term and the future as the organisation evolves and scales to a fully fledged bank.
- The need for a solution/system that minimises the resource requirements of bank’s teams in the areas of Solution Delivery
- To find a vendor to provide not just a solution but also subject matter expertise to complement the in house team, and to ensure all new regulatory reporting requirements can be met.
- Provision of AGILE Reporter’s out of the box integration to Oracle’s OFSAA (Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications) platform.
- Improved Straight Through Processing (STP) achieved from direct coupling of outputs from OFSAA Results data to AGILE Reporter.
- VERMEG Subject Matter Expertise around the interpretation of client requirements and business for reporting purposes and the delivery of the operational process to fulfil these.
- Ability to incorporate data from sources outside of OFSAA into regulatory reporting workflow to ensure completeness of automated reporting coverage.
- Full scope automated AGILE Reporter deployment
- VERMEG regulatory expertise to provide guidance on current and future regulatory requirements
- Analysis Module to facilitate Bank scrutiny of Regulatory Data
- Hosted on VERMEG cloud platform (Amazon Web Services)
- Streamlined overall Regulatory Reporting workflow while minimising manual intervention in the process
- Increased accuracy of reporting results through use of the consolidated platform
- Transparency of process by providing lineage of reporting data from source to regulatory return
- Automated, end-to-end solution providing population of regulatory returns from source data without manual intervention or work arounds
- Flexible data mapping that meets the needs of a growing business and an evolving IT Architecture
- Consistent data lineage from source through to final returns
- Comprehensive validation checks ensure integrity of regulator submissions
- Cloud solution minimises burden on Bank’s technical resources with regard to both delivery and ongoing maintenance