Recruitment Privacy and Data Protection Policy
VERMEG takes the protection of candidates’ personal information very seriously. Vermeg understands the importance of maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of such data. This commitment reflects VERMEG’s dedication to complying with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
This policy may be updated periodically to adhere to legal obligations or align with evolving business demands. The latest version can always be accessed on VERMEG’s website.
II. SCOPE OF VERMEG’S RECRUITMENT PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
VERMEG may process personal information sourced from: VERMEG recruitment portal or from a recruiting event, a submitted job application, or interview with VERMEG.
III. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION VERMEG PROCESSES
VERMEG may process the following categories of personal information for recruitment activities :
- Educational background,
- Employment background,
- Job qualifications and work eligibility, including nationality and country of residence,
- Jobs in which a candidate have expressed an interest or for which he would like to submit an application,
- CV, resume or transcripts, and any supporting documentation attached to the resume such as copies of certificates and diplomas,
- Employment references,
- Compensation details, such as salary information, depending on the region,
- Background check information, such as a verification of educational and professional background,
- Information about the personality, competency, ability, and suitability for a position,
- Data from surveys conducted by VERMEG,
- Publicly available information, such as social media or other online resources where the candidate’s information is made publicly available.
IV. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- To communicate with candidates and respond to their requests or application
- For recruitment, evaluation, background screening and hiring purposes
- To enable the use of the recruitment portal
- To analyze, develop and improve the VERMEG Recruitment portal, the recruiting activities and VERMEG products and services
- To maintain the security of the VERMEG Recruitment portal and its sites, systems, and networks
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations and to operate business
V. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MANAGING AND PROTECTING VERMEG’S RECRUITMENT INFORMATION?
See the list of VERMEG’s locations.
VI. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
- Delete personal information: erase or delete all or some of personal information in the VERMEG recruitment Portal.
- Change or correct personal information: edit some of the personal information provided in the VERMEG Recruitment Portal.
- Object to, or limit or restrict use of personal information: ask VERMEG to stop using all or some of the personal information.
- Right to access and/or receive a copy of personal information: obtain a copy of some of personal information in machine-readable form in the VERMEG Recruitment Portal.
To exercise the above-mentioned rights, please contact VERMEG using the information provided in Section IX.
VII. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
- With service providers and business partners who assist in delivering services, subject to their compliance with appropriate data protection obligations.
- With competent authorities, law enforcement agencies, or other government bodies to comply with legal obligations or protect its rights and the rights of others.
- In connection with a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, where personal information may be transferred to third parties as part of the transaction.
- With consent or as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law.
VIII. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
For any questions, inquiries, suggestions, comments please contact VERMEG DPO dpo@VERMEG.com.