Sub-Contractors Privacy and Data Protection Policy
VERMEG takes the security of Sub-Contractors’ personal information seriously.
VERMEG has internal policies and controls in place to ensure that Sub-Contractors’ personal information is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed and is not accessed except by its employees in the performance of their duties.
Should there be the need for third parties to process data on its behalf, this is done so under written instructions, and are under a duty of confidentiality and are obliged to implement appropriate technical and measures to ensure the security of data.
This policy may be updated periodically to adhere to legal obligations or align with evolving business demands. The latest version can always be accessed on VERMEG’s website.
This policy governs the handling of Sub-Contractors’ personal information throughout their contractual relationship with VERMEG, ensuring compliance with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
III. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION VERMEG PROCESS
- Name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number.
- The terms and conditions of the contract
- Qualifications should these be required
- Details of the bank account and national insurance number:
Personal information will be stored can be stored in different places, VERMEG’s management systems and in other IT systems, including VERMEG’s email system.
IV. USE OF SUB-CONTRACTORS PERSONAL DATA
In some cases, VERMEG needs to process the personal information to ensure legal obligations are complied with.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records and contact details.
- Meet its obligation under health and safety law
- Ensure effective general business administration
- Provide references should these be requested
V. AND PROTECTING VERMEG’S SUB-CONTRACTORS INFORMATION?
See the list of VERMEG’s locations.
VI. RIGHTS OF SUB-CONTRACTORS
- Access and obtain a copy of their personal information upon request
- Require VERMEG to change incorrect or incomplete personal information
- Require VERMEG to delete or stop processing their personal information, should the personal information no longer be necessary for the purposes of processing and object to the processing of personal information where VERMEG is relying on its to exercise the above-mentioned rights,
Please contact VERMEG using the information provided in Section VII.
Sub-Contractors have some obligations to provide VERMEG with personal information, such as contact details, payment details to ensure a flowing working relationship.
VII. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
For any questions, inquiries, suggestions, comments please contact VERMEG DPO dpo@VERMEG.com.