Passionate to deliver
April 1, 2018
SOLIAM USER CLUB
29 & 30 March 2018
Maison de la Recherche, Paris
Vermeg was pleased to organize the 4th Edition of the User Club Soliam on the 29th and 30th of March 2018, at “La Maison de la Recherche” in Paris.
The event was an opportunity to bring Vermeg's Private and Institutional Management clients together, and to share with them the recent developments of the Vermeg Group and the roadmap of our Soliam solution, dedicated to Wealth & Asset Management.
More than 30 customers were present in a casual mood and festive atmosphere at the cocktail, on March 29th.
Pascal Leroy, CEO of Vermeg, introduced the day of March 30th with the news of our group and its new dimension following the acquisition of Lombard Risk in February. He shared Vermeg's investments opportunities and continued growth.
The day was marked with conferences and workshops one just as pertinent as the other, which were given by Vermeg and such highly-skilled professional:
- Laurent Pytel (CTO Vermeg) presented the new organisation of Vermeg;
- Charles Sayac (Sales Manager) presented the roadmap of our Soliam solution;
- Philippe Guilloux (Groupe Apicil) shared a feedback session of the project of implementation of Soliam;
- Patrick Viallanex (A2 Consulting) detailed his vision of regulatory developments in the institutional world;
- Pierre Montheilard (Ailancy) reviewed the implementation of MIFID II a few months after its implementation.
As every year, the User Club was a full success, and we thank all our customers for their trust and participation.