Securities Processing Platform
It provides an end to end process from trade capture through settlement to post trade accounting.
It has also been installed at brokerage firms, central bank, private banking institutions and investment managers.
- megatrade: Order Management system supporting the mid/back office processes of all types of trades.
- megacustody: Streamlines the Clearing & Settlement process of the trade.
- megacor: Manages the entire chain of Corporate Actions processing from data cleansing to final execution and market claims.
- megacash: Cash Management system supporting the cash operations of security services including cash money transfers, forex transactions and cash account keeping.
- megalend: Supports Lending / Borrowing & Repo operations.
- megafd: Fund liabilities management system offering integrated fund distribution and transfer agency businesses.
- megacommon: Centralizes all master reference data that are required by securities back offices and shared over all megara systems and sub systems.
megara® is composed of business modules, each of which may be implemented on a stand-alone basis, interfacing with existing legacy systems or together as an integrated whole package.
All the modules share the same core that includes common functionalities (Static Data, Position Keeping, Accounting, Fiscal and Fees Management) as well as connections to services such as SWIFT, CSD, or data feed providers.
- Supports retail & wholesale context
- Supports domestic and international back-office
- Full STP processing, workflow approach
- Real-time processing
- Connection with CSD: Euroclear, Iberclear, Strate…
- Web-based access for users and clients
- Multi-lingual support
- Full SWIFT capability
- Multi-entity and global processing support into a single environment
- High volume capability